Collaboration & IntegrationEAI typically requires connectivity between heterogeneous technology platforms and involves complex business rules, and long-running business processes where logical units of work may span days or weeks as they move through different processes within the organization. It is also generally driven by the need to extend/enhance an existing automated business process or the need to introduce an entirely new one.
Enterprise-wide collaboration and sharing of information are nowadays supported by enterprise portals that enrich businesses by providing a multitude of functions. That allows a process-independent and overarching connection of staff, teams and knowledge. Team collaboration is (location independent) cooperation in (virtual) teams enabled by integrated standard tools.
Our services are provided by a wide pool of developers, solution architects, and process and applications consultants with the ability to master large scale complex integration projects.
- Process Integration (EAI)
- Mobile Business
- Internet Sales
- Portal Solutions
Portal IT architecture / technologies
Portal integration scenarios
- End-to-end business support
- Common infrastructure usage for integrated applications to achieve maximum efficiency
- Rapid reaction to business events, reduction of inventories, shortening of new process cycle times and lowering costs by reusing existing processes and applications and other IT assets
- Possibility to push horizontal processes across vertical applications and across systems
- Simple adding of new package applications and systems without disrupting existing business processes
- Effective operations (role-based and process-oriented)
- Contented staff (a uniform interface for all applications / functions; rapid processing of workflows)
- Integration of systems and people via a single platform
- IBM WebSphere
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- SAP NetWeaver